Friday, February 12, 2010

Catching up

We have been a little busy around here lately so I am going to try to catch up with some of the pictures I've taken in the past week or so.


Here was an attempt at a photo shoot with Harrison and Emilee since they had on the same colors one day. It didn't go as well as I had hoped (Jessica I need you!), but we tried - here is the best one I got that day :)
All the cousins on my side of the family. I have several from this day and some of them are pretty funny I will post more of them later on.


Little Emilee, getting bigger every day! Yesterday she really started cooing and "talking" to us a lot. She used to make a noise every now and then, but last night we weren't sure if she was going to fall asleep because of all the cooing going on in her bassinet. It was so cute! She also LOVES for you to look at her and talk to her. When I read books to Harrison I will sort of lay her in my lap so she is looking up at me and I will look down at her while I'm reading and she just smiles and wiggles back at me - I love it!
Harrison's hair has been a little neglected since Emilee has arrived. The plan is to get it cut this weekend so he won't have to start wearing hairbows!

I just love how she sleeps all curled up with her feet tucked in - too cute!



Here is a cute little outfit I got her at a consignment sale this week for $9!!! It's big, which is good since it's for this summer, but I thought it was adorable and such a good deal so we played a little dress up today after Harrison took a nap!!


I have come to LOVE consignment sales and here is the reason why:

I spent $200 and this is what I got -

for Harrison...

2 pair of jeans

14 pairs of shorts

8 polo shirts

11 t-shirts

3 muscle shirts (sleeve less shirts)

1 sweater vest

3 pairs of sandals

and 6 outfits (dressy) for Emilee


That is a great deal if you ask me! Especially since most of the clothes are name brands (Polo, Gap, Gymboree, OshKosh, LL Bean etc.)

I didn't get as much for Emilee because she had a lot given to us from the shower and also we have all of my nieces clothes (which is SO nice!) so I just bought a few things that I really liked for her.


That's it for now! Hope everyone is doing well! Let me know when you stop by too - I like reading your comments as much as you like reading my blog :)

6 comments:

-Sarah said...

Hey Cassie, I love the pictures :) They are growing so quickly. I hear you may be getting some snow this week! Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Haha I love the one with Harrison's hair sticking up! :)

The Dales said...

Love her outfit! Perrin needs a hair cute soooo bad too! You two babies are just precious!

Anonymous said...

LOVE consignments, and love your mini photo shoots. Miss you guys!! - it was tough being so close all last week but with no car to come see you with :(

Jackie said...

Cute dress and pictures. I love consignments.

Meredith said...

Glad you got such great deals!! Stephanie got cute stuff for Perrin this past weekend, but I only found one thing for Henry. It's ok - he's got all Perrin's stuff. :)

Pics are cute as pie!