Friday, December 11, 2009

Dinosaur Shorts

My nephew Luke borrowed this costume at Halloween time. Casey brought it back to me last week and today Harrison said he wanted to wear the "dinosaur outfit" (Mike would hate that he said that!). I told him he it would look like he had on dinosaur shorts; he thought that would be very funny - and it was! Here is how much he has grown in 2 years!

Roaring like a dragon!
A funny back view.

Two years ago when he wore the outfit to a nursing home for Halloween.

4 comments:

The Dales said...

Aw, I forget how little they were! Wish they were little longer!

Meredith said...

You are killing this mommy heart! Can't stand it! Stop time, please.

Cassie said...

Enjoy, cherish and try to remember every moment! It is definitely going by WAY to fast!

Jackie said...

I can't believe how much he has grown, you forget until you see pictures.