Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 with the Hollifield's

Even though Emilee decided not to join us this Christmas, we still had a wonderful time and I am very thankful for the last Christmas I had to focus just on Harrison. I am sure next year will be much different with a 4 year old AND an almost 1 year old! Here are a few pictures from the day with my family.


Gi-Gi with the two greats that are here!



Mom and Dad with their grands!

Mike, Harrison, me and Emilee :)


Harrison loves to love on little Gracie!

John, Gracie and Jessica

Harrison showing off his John Deere jacket and snowman hat that Grammie made for him.


John excited about opening gifts!


Jessica was excited about her stocking!

Harrison was SUPER excited about opening presents!


Gracie watching Jessica open her stocking.

Harrison and his stocking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those pictures and those hats ellie made were awesome

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of Harrison holding Gracie. It was a delightful day--nice to see some of the pictures. GMa looks good with the great grandchildren.