Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quick! Snow pictures before it all melts away!


We had a lot of fun in the snow! Harrison enjoyed being outside it in until his gloves got wet and then he was ready to come in. I liked watching Harrison in the snow - just hated putting all those clothes on and off to come in and out! Here are a few pictures of our fun days in the snow.




Harrison and his "no-man"



Harrison is trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue!


Mike pushing Harrison in his Jeep (the next best thing to a sled)!

4 comments:

SarahRach said...

great pictures, Cassie!! I love snow pictures-it looks like Harrison had fun. I miss you!!!

Meredith said...

He is SO big! Stop growing, Harrison!

Cassie said...

I wish he would Meredith!!

Jami said...

I like the snow pictures! It does not look like you are in SC- at all!