Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Swingin'

It has been beautiful outside here lately and we have been OUT! Both of these sweet kids are so much sweeter when they get to run their energy off outside!


Harrison showing off his big brother skills by pushing Emilee, smiling and waving for the camera!


Harrison learned how to swing himself last fall and it is wonderful. He loves to go out in the backyard and swing!


Emilee loves to swing too - can you tell?!?!



Being silly!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!

Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I cann see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the courntryside--

Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown--
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!

Robert Louis Stevenson

Cassie said...

I like that poem mom and I'm glad you remembered your password!