Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Monday, June 7, 2010
I'm not ready for this but.....
Look Ma - No hands!!
She has been sitting alone for 2 or 3 seconds for about a week, but tonight she was able to sit close to a minute at a time! Where is my baby going?!?!?!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's growing, is where she's going! I know it would be nice to stop some moments for a bit.
As you can tell I figured out how to comment on your blog again. The pictures are wonderful! Grammy loves them as you know, and we always take the computer down to show GMa when there are new ones.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
4 comments:
She's growing, is where she's going! I know it would be nice to stop some moments for a bit.
As you can tell I figured out how to comment on your blog again. The pictures are wonderful! Grammy loves them as you know, and we always take the computer down to show GMa when there are new ones.
Oh, Cassie, I can relate!
Mom I'm glad to see your comments again and glad that Grammy and Gma are enjoying them as well.
It goes way too fast for sure Meredith!
Post a Comment