Monday nights: Mike has softball games in Greer
Tuesday nights: Harrison has swimming lessons in Spartanburg
Wednesday nights: I go to the gym with my SIL
Thursday nights: Harrison has swimming lessons in Spartanburg
Friday nights: I try to watch a movie with Mike or go to dinner with the family or something
Soooooo, I have not had much time to blog. Why don't I do it during the day you ask. Well, I have been watching my nephew for the past 3 weeks and this week I have started to watch a 3 month old (just for 2 weeks). When I am not changing a poopy diaper or trying to get a little one to sleep I am playing with Harrison - today though I am being a slack mommy and just letting Harrison run wild so I can put a few new pics up of how much he LOVES swimming lessons!
When I say "Harrison, guess where we are going tonight?" he looks at me gets a BIG smile on his face and says "swimming lessons!" He just loves to be in the water and is loving to try to swim! I also ask him if I can swim with him and his response is always "How about daddy swim with me." At least he is trying to not hurt my feelings and this way I get to take some pictures. I didn't get as many from the last class as I would have liked because someone (not in Harrison's class - they all wear swim diapers) pooped in the pool and we have to clear out of the pool for 30 minutes. It was a little frustrating but we got a little practice in beforehand. Hopefully that situation will be taken care of tonight and we can have class as usual.
Harrison jumps in and goes under and then comes up and starts swimming. We love the swimmming belt and have ordered on for him. Last year he wouldn't wear any arm floats or life jackets, but he really likes this and the independance it gives him!
Swimming "All. By. My. Self."
Daddy has a pretty good time at swimming lessons too!
Baby is sleeping and we are going outside! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
1 comment:
H is going to be like his mommy, a little fish in the water! I bet he'll do great flips off the diving board, too. :)
Your schedule looks like Steph's - something every night!
Post a Comment