Harrison and I built and decorated a gingerbread house this week. It was a lot of fun and although it does not look the greatest he had a great time and is so proud of it. Harrison has told everyone who visits "I build" and points to the gingerbread house.
Here are some pictures of him working hard and some cheese ball pictures of him being proud of the completed project!
Concentrating on putting those buttons on just right!
CHEESE!!!
4 comments:
Such cute "cheese" pictures!!!
We can never get ours to look just right...maybe licking each piece of candy would help us out. :)
He is so cute! We need to get the boys together to play soon!
Yes - licking each piece does the trick :)
Steph I would love to get together! Let me know what works for you.
Love these pics. He is a darling.
Hope you had a fantastic birthday and birthday weekend!!!!!
Post a Comment