Thanks! I prayed so much about it when it happened. It was the most emotional thing to ever go through and I still think about every single day, but I know God has a plan and there was a reason for this. But I definity have gained alot of spritual strength through all of this.
Mindy, I dont really see her much anymore. I saw her and Myles about a month ago when they came over but before then it had been months. She is a hard girl to keep in touch with. Were in a wedding together come october so I should see her more then.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
4 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time! :)
Beautiful pics of little H!!!
Oh, can you e-mail me your new address?? Gotta get your invitation to you!
He is getting so big. I'm glad you guys had such a great time. How is leaving back here again?
Thanks! I prayed so much about it when it happened. It was the most emotional thing to ever go through and I still think about every single day, but I know God has a plan and there was a reason for this. But I definity have gained alot of spritual strength through all of this.
Mindy, I dont really see her much anymore. I saw her and Myles about a month ago when they came over but before then it had been months. She is a hard girl to keep in touch with. Were in a wedding together come october so I should see her more then.
Thanks for checkin on me!!
Post a Comment