I have been in SC for the past several days looking for a house to rent. I had two possibilities to show Mike when he got back from Hawaii, but we are just not sure about either of them. Mike is going to look at 3 or 4 more this week and hopefully by this weekend we will have made a decision and will be really moving!
I would love to go back up to SC and look some more but all this traveling is really taking a toll on little H. right now. When we got home yesterday he just cried and cried. And he keeps saying "gaggy", "mommy" whenever we are around like he is just checking to make sure we are there and are staying with him. The pediatrician said moving back and forth at this age is really hard for them (I am sure it is very confusing).
Harrison has also not been feeling great today :( . He had a temp. of 102.5 this afternoon which broke after a late nap. He is just really whiney and keeps his finger in his mouth or his right ear. We put some of the antibiotic drops in his ear tonight that we have had since he got the tubes, but if he is not feeling better in the morning I may have to take him to the doctor. His eye teeth (I don't know if that is how you spell eye for those kind of teeth, but they are the pointy ones) are still giving him fits too. He has had drool running down his chin this evening so maybe that has something to do with the fever too.
Please keep Harrison in your prayers and our house situation too~ Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment