Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Better
Harrison slept until 10:26 today! I think he needed that extra rest to help heal his body and he seems to be feeling much better. He has eaten some food this morning that has stayed down so far! We will keep you posted on how he does the rest of the day.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment